Thursday, November 20, 2014

Don't Forget and Don't Miss Out! - #ChiquitaCookingLab #MMLovesChiquita


The #ChiquitaCookingLab Recipe Contest is coming to an end! Have you submitted your recipe? Don't miss out on the opportunity to win $4,000. As I posted previously, entering is VERY simple. If you love to create new recipes, or if you're just a darn good cook and you would like to be recognized for your flair for flavor. Then head on over and submit your original recipe today!

Where can I enter?

Head on over to Chiquita's site, you'll land right on the contest page! Reveal the week's secret ingredients and create, create, create! 

Where can I find information about winners and Chiquita Brand products?

You can find Chiquita in a variety of social media sites as well as their own brand website:




#MMLovesChiquita 
Tip: You can also learn about these and many other opportunities via the Green Moms Meet website as well!

 ***Disclaimer: I received this product for free from the sponsor of the Moms MeetSM
program, May Media Group LLC, who received it directly from the
manufacturer. As a Moms MeetSM blogger, I agreed to use this product
and post my opinion on my blog. My opinions do not necessarily
reflect the opinions of May Media Group LLC or the manufacturer of
the product.***

No comments:

Post a Comment

It's always good to hear from you and feel the love. Leave a comment and I'll get back to you with a response as soon as I can! xoxo WommFan