Sunday, October 20, 2013

Calorease Review - Weight Loss


 ***Disclaimer:  I received this product for free from the sponsor of Moms Meet program, May Media Group LLC, who received it directly from the manufacturer.  As a Moms Meet blogger, I agreed to use this product and post my opinion on my blog.  My opinions do not necessarily reflect the opinions of May Media Group LLC, or the manufacturer of the product.


As a blogger, I am privileged enough to try and experience new products and brands.  I had a great time testing out an all natural weight loss pill, it's called Calorease.  

Just the facts:
  • It's easy to use Calorease.  Simply take two tablets with a fat-containing meal three times a day. But stay consistent for the best results.
  • If taken as recommended, results can be seen in about 2-3 weeks. Keep in mind that Calorease is not a license to overeat, nor is it a magic bullet for quick weight loss.
  • There is no program or special diet involved with taking Calorease. A reasonable, balanced and nutritious fat-containing diet is recommended. Click here for sample meal plans.
  • Calorease does not contain gluten, lactose, yeast, wheat, sugar, salt, egg, soy, dairy, artificial colors, sweeteners or preservatives.  It is naturally sourced from grain and is suitable for vegans.
  • A convenient blister pouch provides 1 serving (2 tablets) so it's easy to take on the go. A 90-tablet pack of Calorease retails for $29.99
Did you know?

It's understood that fiber can bind with dietary fat and prevent fat from being digested. But since most fibers bind fat at a 1:1 ratio, you would have to consume unrealistic amounts of ordinary fiber to gain any benefit--until now. The unique, pantented fiber in Calorease (FBCx) binds up to 9 times its weight in dietary fat, reducing up to 15,000 calories per month from a normal diet.

Learn More:

Click here to watch this video to see how Calorease works. Visit calorease.com to learn more and connect with Calorease online at:


After reading my review, head on over to their Facebook page and give them a "Like"! And if you are interested in testing out great products for your blog or with your mom group, head on over to Moms Meet, you can find them at greenmommeet.com join their site and start reviewing and sampling great products yourself!

Now....on to the good stuff!
As most of you know, my weight loss journey(s) are too many to count, and I have previous posts that are brutally honest about just how hard I work to try and lose weight that I've managed to make myself gain.  I don't know if it's age, if it's how I eat, I mean...so many things factor into my weight gain that I couldn't pinpoint the exact trigger (besides the fact that I love carbs).

I tried Calorease for 3 weeks.  The box states that you should only take the pills if you are eating a meal with fat, and due to bad budgeting on our part we were lucky if we had anything other than frozen vegetables to eat, so I tried really hard not to change my diet because that's a big part of Calorease's marketing.  While I agree that it's not a cure all or end all to weight loss it's a stupendous start.

I did not change my diet! I did not change the way I ate, I did not eat healthier or change my habits.  I simply went about my business and ate what I had in my pantry.  The first week I noticed NOTHING, and I mean nothing.  But guess what, once, I took my dosage (2 tablets) when I thought I was going to eat a food with a high fat content, as it turns out I had to run a million errands and never got around to eating.  Well the box tells you that if you don't eat something containing fat and you take Calorease you will suffer from bloating, gas and constipation.  Yes, yes and yes.  Horrible bloating, lesson learned! 

Now, as I mentioned above, I didn't always have something with a high fat content, but I suppose it had enough fat to work, and not give me that bloated, gassy, constipated side effect.  The one time I ate a meal HIGH in fat, I was in excruciating pain, the worse cramping I've ever felt, almost like labor (for those of you that have children...yes, feel my pain) and it was followed by some loose stool but not diarrhea and I'm sorry that I'm sharing so much information but I'm trying to give you my experiences as they happened.  So what happened? Did I lose any weight? Does Calorease work? Is it worth the hit/miss side effects? 

The answer to the above is a resounding YES!

I made sure to weigh myself with almost identical clothing.  

This is day one:

204 lbs - YIKES-A-ROO!!



Took my pills for 3 weeks and..............


187 lbs. that's 17 lbs lost in 3 weeks! (It might be more because at the time that my final weigh-in picture was taken I had those dreaded 3-5lbs. of PMS bloat)

Now if you think that this would be a product that you'd enjoy trying, mainly because I felt that you didn't have to change your diet, you didn't have to stop eating the foods you love, of course, that doesn't mean gorge and eat like crazy, but just live your life and eat what you love!

You can order your own Calorease, and as a special promotion for my readers, Calorease is offering up their 90-tablet pack for only $14.99!!! Here's how you can order -

Visit calorease.com/buy and enter code 4MOMS

If you order, please, please come back and let me know what you think!






19 comments:

  1. Wow thanks so much for this! I just got these pills for free and was hoping to find a good review. I am now confident in starting these diet pills. Thanks for sharing...even the not so happy details lol

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for reading! I know it was TMI, but I really want people to know that I'm being up front and honest in all my reviews! Come back and let us know your experience with Calorease!

      Delete
    2. How did you get the pills for free?

      Delete
    3. If you dedicate yourself over the next 21-days and follow The 3 Week Diet as outlined, you will be walking around with 12 to 23 pounds of body fat gone from your waist, hips, thighs, belly and butt. Your clothes will be looser, you’ll look healthier and more attractive…and you’ll have more energy than you’ve ever had in a long, long time.

      The best food for good health to maintain the system of your body I really engaged for.

      Find out here: Fast Healthy Weight Loss

      Best rgs






















      .

      Delete
  2. THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR SHARING!!!!!!!!!!!!

    I am a nurse and have anxiety about trying anything. I have gained so much in the last few years that I stay awake at night freaking out about dying. Hopefully this will give the start up boost I need to get motivated!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ending with "Visit calorease.com/buy and enter code 4MOMS" ruins the credibility of this review, as it gives the appearance you stand to profit from a positive review.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. While I appreciate your opinion Anonymous, I follow all guidelines as stated in my disclaimer, I'm obligated by law to inform my readers if I'm affiliated to a brand and if a sale or purchase will produce a profit. My code is a special promotion for my readers that allows them to purchase these pills, should they choose to do so for half price. Thank you for your input though.

      Delete
    2. For future readers, I DO NOT profit from the sales of Calorease.

      Delete
  4. I agree with you; this is one of the best weight management resources I have seen in your blog.
    By the way A Foolproof, Scinence-Based Diet that's 100% Guranteed to Melt Away 12 t0 23 Pounds of Stumbborn Body Fat in Just 21- Days !!! Click Here For 3 weeks Diet Program or video >>The Fastest Way To Lose Weight In 3 Weeks<<

    ReplyDelete
  5. I agree with you; this is one of the best weight management resources I have seen in your blog. By the way A Foolproof, Scinence-Based Diet that's 100% Guranteed to Melt Away 12 t0 23 Pounds of Stumbborn Body Fat in Just 21- Days !!! Click Here To Download Book For Weight Loss Program.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi, you make good point about Fat Loss Diet I never thought of that. Now – If any of you are struggling with Fat Loss Diet Reviews, then I recommend you check out WEIGHT LOSS REVEIW. The is a thorough review on it here >>loseweightfastreview1.blogspot.com<< . I hope that helps some of you here at WEIGHT LOSS REVEIW!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great Post But Get a free trial of the natural colon cleanse, Pure Colon Detox and experience results immediately.Pure Colon Detox is perfect for both men and women 21-65 years old seeking a healthier and leaner body.
    At first order it for free trail. You just need shipping and handling costs only. If you get result from free trail offer you may order another bottle.Now You need shipping cost only. It is 5$.
    So Order now for free trail at 5$ Click here

    ReplyDelete
  8. One of my friend had purchased calorelease few months back. It didn't work so well. Later he started using Garcinia cambogia Ultra Slim from online store GarciniaCambogiaReviews.ca. Believe it or not guys, this product is really the best weight loss product. He has lost 25 pounds in just 3 months time period.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Slim-Fizz is a distinct appetite suppressant which is containing the groundbreaking fibre Glucomannan, which is an organic dissolvable fibre derived from pure Konjac.

    ReplyDelete
  10. I’ve lost 5 kilos in my first week. I followed the diet with some protein as suggested. It is really like magic! It works. I’m not
    perfectly following the listed diet plan mostly), but the weight looses even on very little exercise. Give a try on this, this diet plan clearly works.

    ReplyDelete
  11. The calorie shifting diet regime works on the premise not wearing running shoes confuses the metabolism in such a way, http://best-diet-pills.net

    ReplyDelete
  12. Nice to be visiting your blog again, If losing weight is your goal, then make this a priority that you focus on completely. This means you'll have to arrange your schedule to be sure you have time to get proper sleep, nutrition, and exercise. Thanks for sharing in detail. Your blog is an inspiration! Apart of really useful tips, it's just really! This post will be effectively Just about everything looks good displayed. This is amazing tips for losing weight.
    It is as good as the previous site which i follow


    to lose my weight.

    ReplyDelete
  13. THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR SHARING!!!!!!!!!!!! If you dedicate yourself over the next 21-days and follow The 3 Week Diet as outlined, you will be walking around with 12 to 23 pounds of body fat gone from your waist, hips, thighs, belly and butt. I am a nurse and have anxiety about trying anything. I have gained so much in the last few years that I stay awake at night freaking out about dying. I agree with you; this is one of the best weight management resources I have seen in your blog.
    By the way A Foolproof, Science- At first order it for free trail. You just need shipping and handling costs only. If you get result from free trail offer you may order


    Tan other bottle.

    ReplyDelete

It's always good to hear from you and feel the love. Leave a comment and I'll get back to you with a response as soon as I can! xoxo WommFan