Tuesday, May 28, 2013

Updated Post - Fysiko Eyelash Growth Serum Weeks 1-8



HALFWAY THERE!!!!!

Remember my Fysiko intro and first post? Let me refresh your memory, you can read about that here.

Fast forward to today, read on to see and find out if my eyelashes were transformed like the box says......
TADDDDDDDDDDDDDDDAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!! *drum roll*


(L to R - Week 2, Week 4, Week 6, Week 8 Bare Lashes Above, Lashes with Mascara Below)

See for yourself!! This stuff is LEGIT!! I'm so, so, sooooo happy that I got in on this sverve campaign!!!

The pictures above show my progress, I'm in my 8th week of usage, it's the halfway mark (campaign and eyelash serum lasts 16 weeks for FULL results).  But so far, I'm LOVING what I'm seeing!!! I've added an entire second row of lashes on top of my original lash line, they are fuller and longer and I don't have gaps OR lashes that fall out on daily basis like they were.

I can't wait to see what happens in the next 8 weeks, but if it's anything like what's happened to date, I'll be the happiest woman in the world! 

You can find Fysiko Eyelash Growth Serum, here.

***Disclosure: A free sample of Fysiko Eyelash Growth Serum was facilitated for testing and review purposes. Compensation for this post will be provided after the 16 week posting goes live by Fysiko. Opinions expressed here are 100% my own as well as the pictures of my eyelashes.

6 comments:

  1. Wow they really are bigger, Ive always been skeptical, but the pictures look great!
    x
    http://heroineinheels.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for reading the review! I was very skeptical myself, but as soon as I began using it the changes were almost immediate, which is so awesome because I had tiny little lashes and they fell off all the time. I recommended this serum to everyone.

      Delete
  2. I work in a salon and some of the girls use this......it is amazing!!!!! it really works!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great post, and great website. Thanks for the information!
    high definition brows

    ReplyDelete

It's always good to hear from you and feel the love. Leave a comment and I'll get back to you with a response as soon as I can! xoxo WommFan