***Disclaimer: This review was made possible by Double Duty Divas and Cascade. I was provided the featured product free of charge to facilitate my review, but all opinions are 100% mine.***
In my last post for Cascade I had a super awesome party with friends and family. Why? So I could show them all how the power of Cascade Platinum, makes even the biggest and worse a cinch to have sparkling like new in no time. But in typical me fashion, I couldn't just tell one set of friends and family, so I took it upon myself to host another party and SHOW everyone else I knew about the wonders of Cascade!
I created this awesome recipe for French Toast I had never tried before, they were rich and crispy and heavenly. You know what the best part was? NOT having to wash off all that left over syrup and butter. I let #CascadeShiningReviews do all the work for me! This way, I could entertain guests by really getting in depth, asking them about their worst nightmare pot and pan stories. Boy, there were plenty!
For dessert, I decided to top off our brunch with a brownie creation, I knew for sure would make it the toughest, most persistent grease on a pan one would want to deal with, just to make a point!
I took an ordinary brownie and turned it extraordinary, extraordinarily greasy and messy! My guests were like...you're CRAZY! This will need to be soaked and scrubbed off, you can't possibly think that you'll just be able to toss it into the dishwasher and forget about it, right?
Wrong! Look at that!! Everyone grabbed it to make sure it was the same pan, and I didn't do a bait and switch in the dishwasher! They wanted to know HOW it was possible:
- Nearly half (46%) of survey respondents believe that skipping the pre-wash will lead to dirtier dishes. When in reality, breaking this habit – and skipping pre-wash – along with using Cascade Platinum, will help them achieve the ultimate clean and sparkle every time.
- Two-thirds (65%) of survey respondents organize their dishwashers just like their closets – with everything stacked in its rightful spot.
- Almost half (42%) of respondents have actually gone so far as to re-load the dishwasher after their family goes to bed because they did not think their family member(s) did it right the first time.
- More than half (56%) of respondents load their dishwashers after each meal.
- The majority of survey respondents (57%) cringe at the thought of hosting a party because of spotted wine glasses.
- So if people stop pre-washing, how would they spend all that time they’ve saved? Almost half of those surveyed (46%) said they’d spend it shopping on line.
"Cascade Platinum’s superior technology achieves a clean so powerful it eliminates the need to pre-wash or pre-rinse dishes and even helps keep your dishwasher sparkling. Its advanced triple-action formula has powerful enzymes that break down even 24-hour stuck-on food for Cascade’s best clean and shine. Cascade Platinum is available at mass merchandise outlets, grocery retailers, home improvement stores and e-retail sites throughout the U.S. For a limited time, try Cascade Platinum risk-free. For more details on this offer; information on the Cascade family of products; and to post Cascade Platinum product reviews after using it in combination with skipping the pre-wash, visit www.cascadeclean.com.(via|marketwatch.com)
Then we turned it into a BIG Party!
Want to experience what Cascade Platinum has to offer? Well, here's your chance! I'm offering one (1) lucky winner the opportunity to win a Prize Pack from Cascade! It's simple, enter below:
What will your Prize Pack include?
- 1 Pack of Cascade Platinum
- 1 Bottle of Cascade Rinse Aid
- Wine Topper
- Sugar Sifter
a Rafflecopter giveaway